DBZ-65 Hexagon Socket Screw Extractor
Extractor bit set for broken screws including but not confined to hex socket and Phillips heads!
Works with 5.0mm (Across Flats) stripped hex socket of cap bolt, countersunk or button head
Used manually with 6.35 driver handle or with a power screwdriver
Sharp & fine-pitch spiral tip grips a hex socket without slippage.
Also useful as an extractor for other screw drives such as Phillips, Torx, etc. if an electric drill is used to make a pilot hole (The process described below.)
Bit size : 105mm x Hex. 6.35mm
Material : High carbon steel
Application to Socket Screws
Application to Phillips & other drives
Press the extractor bit into the stripped socket.
Twist it out while keeping the bit pressed firmly.
When using a power screwdriver, select slower speed in reverse mode and spin it counterclockwise.
Drill a pilot hole in the center of screw head.
Select the appropriate size of DBZ-62/63/64/65 (2mm, 3mm, 4mm or 5mm), which corresponds to the pilot hole (the diameter of the drill used).
Apply a tip of the extractor and spin it counterclockwise while pressing downward. A power screwdriver can be also used. (slower speed recommended)
Go-through Driver Handle
with 13mm Hex Bolster
ø38 x 121(L) mm
for Heavily-damaged Hex. Socket
* 65mm-long middle size for Hexagon socket screw, cap bolt, Hex. socket set screw, etc.
* Stepped shaft for work in a narrow space
* DBZ-51~65 & DBZ-410~450 Extractors attachable
* The bit holder can be used with an Impact Driver, too.
* DBZ-51~65 & DBZ-410~450 Extractors and DR-22~24 attachable
* Slide the sleeve forward to swing the tip to 15 degrees max.
* Can be used with an Impact Driver only in the straight mode.